Horse Pond Road Water Replacement Project
In an ongoing effort to ensure water quality and system reliability water main replacement on Horse Pond Road (between the intersections of Tall Pine Drive and Noyes Lane) is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, September 4th.
- Construction Hours: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday thru project end, anticipated completion date on or about October 5, 2018.
- Construction zone is on Horse Pond Road between the intersections of Tall Pine Drive and Noyes Lane.
- Horse Pond Road (between Jarman and Noyes Lane), Stonebrook Road, Evergreen Road, Tall Pine Drive, Bridle Path and Trailside Circle will be closed to thru traffic. Only local-residents will be permitted to travel thru the work zone, all others will be detoured, please allow for extra travel time.
- Access to driveways and entranceways will be maintained. In the event it becomes necessary to block a driveway/entranceway for a short period of time (usually less than 4 hours) our contractor will attempt to contact the homeowner to coordinate and minimize inconveniences.
- The project will immediately impact the intersection of Horse Pond Road and Tall Pine Drive. Water service on Horse Pond Road (between Evergreen Road and Noyes Lane), Tall Pine Drive, Bridle Path, and Trailside Circle will be temporarily interrupted on September 4th during the hours of 8 AM to 4:30 PM, please plan accordingly and expect some degree of traffic delays.
- In an effort to reduce traffic delays during the replacement project Sudbury Water District has prepared Vehicle Permit Dashboard-Tags to assist Sudbury Police Department detail officers in identifying local-resident-commuters for the purpose of fast-tracking those vehicles through the construction zone. Non-local traffic will be detoured around the construction zone. Permits are available to homeowners of Horse Pond Road (between Jarman Road and Noyes Lane), Stonebrook Road, Evergreen Road, Tall Pine Drive, Bridle Path and Trailside Circle during regular business hours at the District administration office 199 Raymond Road.Permits are free-of-charge. Simply place your permit on the right front corner (passenger-side) of your dashboard.
- Questions or concerns regarding this matter may be address by contacting our business office at (978) 443-6602. Advisories and periodic updates will be posted here or emailed to our subscriber list.