In an ongoing effort to ensure water quality and system reliability water pipe construction on Morse Road (between the intersections of Ridge Hill Road and Hilltop Road) is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, July 24th.
- Construction Hours: 7 AM-3 PM, Monday-Friday thru project end, on or about August 30th
- Morse Road (between Ridge Hill Road and Hilltop Road) will be closed to thru traffic during construction hours.
- The road will remain open to local-traffic and emergency vehicles only.
- In an effort to reduce traffic delays and assist Sudbury Police Detail Officers in identifying local resident-commuters “Local Traffic Passes” are available at our administration office located at 345 Boston Post Road, Suite A. Passes are only available for residents of Morse Road (between Ridge Hill Road and Hilltop Road), Ridge Hill Road, Hunt Road, Wake Robin Road, Juniper Road Hilltop Road and Austin Drive. All others will be detoured around the construction zone.
- Access to driveways and entranceways will be maintained. In the event it becomes necessary to block a driveway/entranceway for a short period of time (usually less than 4 hours) our contractor will attempt to contact the homeowner to coordinate and minimize inconveniences. Every effort will be made to reduce traffic delays however commuters should expect some degree congestion.
Questions or concerns regarding this matter may be address by contacting our business office at (978) 443-6602.