The Morse Road water main replacement project start-date has been delayed until, Thursday August 6th.
What to expect:
PHASE I. Thursday, August 6th will require water service to be temporarily suspended during the hours of 8 AM-4 PM (approx.) on Morse Road (No’s 96-114).
PHASE II. Monday, August 10th water service to be temporarily suspending during the hours of 8 AM-4 PM (approx.) on Morse Road (No’s 173-210).
- Construction Hours: 7:30 AM-4 PM, Monday-Friday thru project end, on or about October 15th.
- Morse Road will be closed to thru traffic during construction hours, with the exception of emergency vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Sudbury Police detail officers will be on-site to facilitate vehicle detours.
- Periodic planned water outages may be necessary. Stay informed, sign-up to receive important alerts via Reverse-9-1-1 at www.sudburywater.com.
- Access to driveways and entrance-ways will be maintained. In the event it becomes necessary to block a driveway/entrance-way for a short period of time (usually less than 4 hours) our contractor will attempt to contact the occupant to coordinate and minimize inconveniences.
- Every effort will be made to reduce traffic delays however commuters should expect some degree congestion.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our administration office at 978-443-6602, during regular business hours.