In an ongoing effort to ensure water quality and system reliability water main replacement on Horse Pond Road (between the intersections of Tall Pine Drive and Noyes Lane) is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, September 4th.
- Construction Hours: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday thru project end, anticipated completion date on or about October 5, 2018.
- Construction zone is on Horse Pond Road between the intersections of Tall Pine Drive and Noyes Lane.
- Horse Pond Road (between Jarman and Noyes Lane), Stonebrook Road, Evergreen Road, Tall Pine Drive, Bridle Path and Trailside Circle will be closed to thru traffic. Only local-residents will be permitted to travel thru the work zone.
- Access to driveways and entranceways will be maintained. In the event it becomes necessary to block a driveway/entranceway for a short period of time (usually less than 4 hours) our contractor will attempt to contact the homeowner to coordinate and minimize inconveniences.
- Thru traffic will be detoured during construction hours, please allow for extra travel time.
- Questions or concerns regarding this matter may be address by contacting our business office at (978) 443-6602. Advisories and periodic updates will be posted here or emailed to our subscriber list.
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.