PHASE III of the Morse Road water main project is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 5th. Water service connection will originate on Morse Road at the intersection of Marlboro Road and travel south toward the intersection of Ridge Hill Road.
What to expect:
- Construction Hours (weather permitting): 7:30 am-3:30 pm, M-F (excluding holidays)
- Morse Road will be closed to thru traffic during construction hours. Sudbury Police detail officers will be on-site to facilitate vehicle detours and pedestrian traffic.
- School Buses and emergency vehicles will be allowed to travel thru the construction zone.
- Periodic planned water outages may be necessary. Stay informed, sign-up to receive important alerts via Reverse-9-1-1 at www.sudburywater.com.
- Access to driveways and entrance-ways will be maintained. In the event it becomes necessary to block a driveway/entrance-way for a short period of time (usually less than 4 hours) our contractor will attempt to contact the occupant to coordinate and minimize inconveniences.
- Every effort will be made to reduce traffic delays however commuters should expect some degree congestion.
- Project-end date: On or about 10/30/2020.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our administration office at 978-443-6602, during regular business hours.